Job ID: 383547
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Administrative Assistant - Pharmacy Services General 001 - Part-Time,Rotating - WF - All Saints Hosp - Racine,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Wheaton Franciscan-WI, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support for assigned area(s) or program.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Schedules and supports preparation for meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- May compile and enter information from a variety of sources into computer database(s), verify data, identify issues and research or correct as appropriate.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement