Job ID: 382427
Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker - LSCSW
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LSCSW Team - Part-Time, Night - Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Joseph - Wichita, KS
Part- Time (12 hours a week) Saturday - Nights , 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Position will be located in the ED at St. Joseph doing assessments on patients for the Psychiatric Observation Unit.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Via Christi has a rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region, which dates back more than 125 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, our integrated health system – with hospitals, physician clinics, therapy centers and other health services – is the largest healthcare provider in Kansas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to applies specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions.
- Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Completes documentation of patient therapy in a timely manner and in accordance with both Federal and State regulations.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker credentialed from the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board .
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker required.
- Experience working in behavioral health setting is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.