Job ID: 381720
Analyst- Leave Administration
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Analyst - Leave Administration
Human Resources Operations
Virtual / Remote
As an Analyst- Leave Administration you will partner with key stakeholders, such as Ascension Technologies, Human Resources Center of Excellences (CoE’s), HR Information Systems (PeopleSoft and like Systems), Vendors, Health Ministry Leaders, etc. on the development of business requirements on the build and delivery of programs in Leave Administration.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand operational delivery of HR programs and services, as well as to document and deliver business requirements.
- Serves as key HR Operations partner to all appropriate stakeholders on the build and delivery of programs, policies and other strategic initiatives
- Identifies opportunities for program and plan improvements and makes recommendations that lead to enhanced plan delivery.
- Oversees all partner/vendor/TPA service level agreements (SLA) and service delivery.
- Provides subject-matter expertise in functional area of Leave Administration related to operational processes and system design in support of functional area policies, testing and implementation.
- Develops, documents and participates in user acceptance testing for new process/system plan design and changes.
- Serves as Project Lead/Coordinator for process and system design changes. Ensures appropriate stakeholder engagement from the organization.
- Oversee/assist with monitoring of project task assignments to ensure they are performed on schedule, within intended scope and to a defined level of quality.
Identifies issues/gaps in projects and escalates as appropriate while ensuring timely resolution and project team accountability
- Reports progress on projects and initiatives to HR Operations, CoE’s, Ascension Technologies and stakeholder leadership as needed.
- Coordinates with other team members to ensure operational consistency and service delivery optimization, including development of standard operating procedures, business process documents, job aids, etc.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience with enterprise programs in Leave Administration preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large-scale projects including ERP and/or SaaS system implementations utilizing Agile methodologies
- Significant experience in gathering business requirements and creating scope documents, process flows, project plans and other related project documentation.
- Experience in development and leadership of test plans (system, regression, user acceptance, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must. Highly proficient with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and/or G Suite or other related tools.
- Candidates with experience in the following technology platforms will be highly considered: PeopleSoft (9.2), other versions of PeopleSoft, in Service Now. Experience with other HR technology preferred, but not required (Oracle Cloud HCM, Lawson, Workday, SAP, Neocase, Salesforce.com, Kronos, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.