Job ID: 380513
Physician Practice Coordinator - Cardiology
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician Practice Coordinator - Cardiology - Full-Time, Days - St. Vincent Medical Group - Cardiology - Evansville, IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Physician Practice Coordinator with St. Vincent's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the daily operations of a physician practice or health center.
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules. Coordinates utilization of float pool associates and maintains associate payroll information
- .Completes and reviews office correspondence including invoices/statements, credit cards, petty cash, mileage forms, and reports.
- May perform clerical or technical roles/functions.
What You Will Need
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing preferred
- Clinical Background
- Cardiology experience preferred
- Administrative experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)