Job ID: 379710
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Carmel Heights Building - Pensacola, FL (Must reside within market)
Join our Florida team as a Talent Advisor and support our Pensacola market driving full cycle recruitment processes and sourcing. Sacred Heart Health System is Northwest Florida’s leading provider of high quality healthcare for adults and children. Our system opened its first hospital in 1915, and has been providing compassionate and personalized care to all for over 100 years. Our focus is to provide spiritually centered, holistic care that sustains and improves the health of individuals and the communities we serve. We employ over 4,000 people, and are a member of Ascension, of one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S.
Sacred Heart is made up of 3 hospitals, including our main hospital in Pensacola that has 566 beds and is the region’s only facility focused on the care of kids - the Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
Ascension Sacred Heart is looking for a dynamic Talent Advisor to join our team! In this role, you will ensure that recruiting programs are aligned to business priorities to hire word-class talent and build robust talent pipelines. You will develop strong relationships both internally and externally to drive the talent sourcing strategy and act as a talent advisor to the business with talent selection best practices.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the assigned client group(s)
- Oversee the recruiting process end to end while effectively utilizing the talent acquisition process, systems and tools
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with hiring leaders to ensure alignment on the position, candidate profile, as well as establishing clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, develop and share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around the recruiting process and timeline
- Conduct behavioral based interviews using behavioral-based competency talent selection methods
- Partner with the In-Market Sourcing Specialist (IMSS) to help build robust talent pipelines
- Participate in targeted outreach efforts within the healthcare industry
- Act as an ongoing candidate relationship manager by providing data-driven recruiting related advice to hiring leaders and influence talent decisions
- Act as an advisor to leadership regarding external market trends and internal metrics
- Special duties and/or projects as assigned
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of recruitment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.