Job ID: 379296
RN Coordinator-Clinical Programs
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Coordinator-Clinical Programs - SVMG Pulmonary Critical Care - Full-Time,Day - Indianapolis-8330 Naab Rd - Indianapolis,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a RN Coordinator-Clinical Programs Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to coordinate nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)