Job ID: 376984
Office Operations Assistant
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Office Operations Assistant - MBH Administration - Full-Time, Day - SMH St Michaels Hospital - Stevens Point, WI
**Work Schedule: Monday -Friday varies 8-6 days
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to work in a customer service capacity providing administrative and clerical support to patients and customers in a medical setting.
- Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and obtains necessary documentation.
- Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification.
- Completes medical record release requests and schedules/confirms patient appointments.
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and services daily.
- Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Provides general office and clerical support to assigned area.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity