Job ID: 376689
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
St Agnes Hospital - Baltimore, MD (Must reside within the Baltimore market)
Join our St. Agnes Recruitment team as a talent advisor driving full-cycle recruitment for the market. You will source passive talent and serve as an advisor to your hiring leaders. Apply to learn more!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Recruiter with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic growth plans and develops recruitment strategies to meet short and long term nursing hiring goals.
- Researches and sources candidates to fill open requisitions using technology based search techniques and established external relationships.
- Consults with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Conducts phone screens and schedules candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Works with HR Partner and Compensation to identify salary offer guidelines and extends offers to candidates.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of high volume recruiting experience. Healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.