Job ID: 375102
RN Clinic Nursing Supervisor - Urgent Care
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Clinic Nursing Supervisor - Urgent Care North - Full-Time, Day - St. Vincent Medical Group Northside Crossing - Evansville, IN
Urgent care setting
Facility open 7 days a week 9am-9pm
Three 12-hour shifts per week, includes weekend and holiday rotation
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a RN Clinic Nursing Supervisor with St. Vincent's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to supervise day-to-day clinic operations.
- Assists in meeting financial targets to increase productivity/revenue and reduce overall costs. Assists in monitoring and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff. Applies progressive discipline when appropriate. Participates in hiring and termination procedures. Establishes staffing patterns with physician schedules.
- Develops and implements performance improvement projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction and positive outcomes.
- Assists with the development of a marketing plan.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)