Job ID: 372252
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-EMS Program - ED Trauma Admin 001 - Full-Time,Day - Presence St Mary Kankakee - Kankakee,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Associates degree required
What You Will Do
Hours: 40 hours a week, 8a.m.-4:30p.m., ocassional weekends and evenings will be required due to certain events.
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates and develops programs with emergency medical services providers.
- Acts as a liaison between hospital and emergency medical services providers to increase volume of patients brought to emergency room.
- Oversees hospital training regarding emergencies. Ensures plan meets federal, state and other regulatory requirements.
- Educates emergency medical services providers of changes in pre-hospital standards of care. Establishes quality review process for emergency medical services run sheets and follows up with providers.
- Assists in the development of marketing and communication programs directed towards emergency medical services providers to increase awareness of hospital's range of services.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider. AHA 195504487327
- Paramadeic License
- EMS/IDPH Instructor
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.