Job ID: 375348
Senior Director, Supply Chain Operations
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Senior Director, Supply Chain Operations - Full-Time, Days - Via Christi Health - Wichita, KS
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead in an organization that values your experience and makes a difference in the lives of patients? Is so, you need to be part of our team!
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Director of Operations with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to plan, develop, lead, facilitate, coordinate and implement all actions for supply chain operations.
- Lead operations, logistics, and procurement for supply chain and non-labor spend within assigned market.
- Achieve objectives as measured by operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), implements standard operations and logistics best practices, accountable for operational performance and customer service within assigned market.
- Develop and implements policies and procedures which guide and support the provision of services and meet productivity plans.
- Direct and manage staff to include assignment of work, evaluating, coaching, hiring and terminating.
What You Will Need
- Master's degree required.
- Master's degree in Business (MBA) preferred.
- 7 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Progressive experience in supply chain logistics preferred.
- Experience developing policy and procedures preferred
- Experience in methods and delivery of change management implementations preferred.
- Recent experience working in comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (e.g. PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, etc.) Experience in PeopleSoft inventory and supply chain distribution management preferred.
- Extensive financial knowledge strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.