Job ID: 373194
Senior HR Shared Services Analyst
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Do you have extensive experience working with ServiceNow? Interested in working remote? Check out this opportunity!
We are looking for a Service Now expert to join our team!
Our HR Shared Service team located in Indianapolis wants to speak with you! In this position you will support data analytics, system configuration, maintain knowledge bases, provide updates to leadership and more!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Sr. Analyst with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the administration of the HR portal, knowledge base, case management and chat features for HR shared services.
- Performs as key contributor to the HR shared services department, by collaborating with HR stakeholders by collecting information to define HR content for knowledge base and/or HR portal.
- Ensures that all content is updated, maintained, and accessible to appropriate parties based on updates provided by stakeholder groups, as well as the HR shared services function.
- Connects with HR central leadership to investigate, identify, and address opportunities to improve the knowledge base and corresponding HR content discovered through data and utilization analytics.
- Researches and resolves technical and functional issues and responds to content questions and requests within the HR shared services function.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of technical and/or ServiceNow experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.