Job ID: 373683
Patient Care Technician (PCT/CNA) - Stepdown Intermediate Care
Regular / Evening
We Are Hiring
***Sign on bonus offered***
Technician-PCT/CNA - Stepdown Intermediate Care
Full-Time - 36 hours per week, Evenings
Mercy Medical Center - Oshkosh,WI
8 hour PM shifts; 3:00pm-11:30pm, every other weekend and holiday.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. CNA certification on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry with eligibility to work within a hospital setting.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity