Job ID: 373690
Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Staffing
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN - Float Staffing
St Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WI
12 hour day shift (6:45am-7:15pm). 3, 12 hr shifts per week to equal 72 hrs per week (0.9 FTE).
Rotating holiday schedule and every 3rd weekend. Worked hours would be self scheduled.
BLS and MOAB certification required, ACLS preferred.
Would be required to float and maintain competency in the following departments: Step down, Med/Surg, Ortho/Neuro/Oncology, Adult and Adolescent Behavioral Health, Pediatrics and Post Partum.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
- 1-2 years RN experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity