Job ID: 372018
Canajoharie, New York
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician Assistant - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Canajoharie Family Health Center - Canajoharie, NY
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a community where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and clinician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the New York Board of Medicine obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support. Credentialing to monitor this certification.
- Orthopedic Physician Assistant. Credentialing to monitor this license.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- Master's degree preferred
- 1 year of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity