Job ID: 370294
Lead Wellness Operations|*Spanish/Cantonese Speaking Required* (Chicago, IL)
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Position: Lead Wellness Operations (Position reports to ACO Care Management Team in Lisle, IL)
Location: Unite Here Health (UHH Amita Health Center) 218 S. Wasbash, Chicago, IL
Full-Time | Exempt
Spanish OR Cantonese speaking required.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads all aspects of operations for health and wellness events.
- Coordinates logistics requirements for events including scheduling, booking space, equipment, and educational materials.
- Determines appropriate staff and contract service providers based on type of event and expected registration.
- Communicates with clients to ensure their needs are met and events are successful.
- Monitors the quality and efficiency of event operations and implements improvements as indicated.
- Monitors and/or conducts education and health activities at events.
- Act as liaison between HC staff and Health Promoter.
- Flexibility to work in & out of the Unite Here Health (UHH) Amita Health Center, as well as the UHH Chicago and Unite Here Local 1 offices, all locations are located at 218 S. Wasbash, Chicago.
- Work closely with the UHH regional director on outreach events at various job sites across Chicagoland / NW Indiana in collaboration with the union.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Experience developing and presenting health educaton and promotion programs (such as training workshops, conferences and community presentations.
- Previous healthcare experience strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.