Job ID: 367834
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Technical Writer - Clinical Products - Full-Time, Day - Monday - Friday - Good Health Solutions - Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension you will have the opportunity to create creative and clean content by taking complex technical information and translating it for consumers who have a non-technical background.
- Defines strategy for effective communication.
- Helps create a range of customer facing content, like tutorials, how-to’s, conceptual documents, code examples and videos.
- Curates and maintains an online knowledge repository of self-help content and articles for use by customer support.
- Employs company brand standards and creates standards applicable to technical documentation.
- Analyzes user information requirements by understanding the user experience in relation to enterprise products.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.