Job ID: 367480
Administrative Coordinator - Rehab Services
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-Administrative - Rehab Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis,IN
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00. PRN weekends rarely and evenings rarely.
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate office support functions, activities and workflow for assigned functional area or department.
- Coordinates office services including telephone coverage, supplies, and preparation and distribution of correspondence, meeting materials, and reports.
- Tracks and disseminates changes and updates to policies and procedures. Makes recommendations to improve and streamline office functions.
- Organizes and maintains filing systems, tracks scheduling information, and ensures that office operating costs are within budgetary constraints.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries, providing information, printed materials, or other resources as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
- Experience with Redoc, Coding, Billing and Therapeutic Outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)