Job ID: 365659
Performance Improvement Coordinator
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Performance Improvement Coordinator - Total Quality Management
Shift: Full-Time, Day Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Providence Health Center - Waco, TX
Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse with 2 years of clinical experience strongly preferred
Quality Improvement experience strongly preferred
What You Will Do
As an associate with Providence Healthcare Network-TX, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate performance improvement program activities and workflow.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/ performance measures.
- Researches, develops/acquires and implements improvement systems, methodologies and tools to improve operations.
- Collaborates with Leaders to develop and revise screening indicators.
- Provides on-site training and follow-up for performance improvement teams.
- Performs regulatory documentation preparation, submission, and maintenance. Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Assists in policy, procedure and contract review process. Coordinates quality improvement initiatives.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Lean Healthcare Mgmt..
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.