Job ID: 366143
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Offsite - Birmingham, AL (Must reside within commuting distance of the market)
*** Join our Birmingham Recruitment team as a Talent Advisor and recruit for healthcare positions for our St. Vincent health ministry. You will source for top talent, support full cycle recruitment processes and provide excellent customer service to your candidates and leaders. Apply to learn more!
Serving Alabama for more than 118 years, St. Vincent operates 5 hospitals and employs more than 4,800 associates in and around Birmingham. As a part of Ascension, St. Vincent offers the resources of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system Ministry.
Our largest hospital in downtown Birmingham has over 400 beds and is currently undergoing a large renovation project. We offer free parking for employees in a downtown location that appeals to those who love city life - we are just minutes from great food, entertainment and affordable housing.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Recruiter with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic growth plans and develop recruitment strategies to meet short and long term nursing hiring goals.
- Researches and sources candidates to fill open requisitions using technology based search techniques and established external relationships.
- Consults with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Conducts phone screens and schedules candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Works with HR Partner and Compensation to identify salary offer guidelines and extends offers to candidates.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.