Job ID: 364747
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Pediatric Hospitalist
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
APRN-Nurse Practitioner - AND Pediatrics - Full-Time,Rotating - Anderson,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent (Anderson) – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Hospitalist for Ascension St. Vincent Anderson Hospital. This candidate will be working a combination of days, nights, and weekend shifts on a rotating schedule. Responsibilities include attending deliveries, admissions to pediatrics and nursery, patient rounding, and ED consults. We are not accepting new grads at this time.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- For NPs, Nurse Practitioner specializing in Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- For NPs, Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- For PAs, one or more of the following:
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the Indiana Physician Assistant Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- For NPs, Master's degree of Nursing required
- For PAs, graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
- Master's degree required.
- At least 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)