Job ID: 361498
Certified Surgical Technologist - General, GYN, Neuro, Robotics, ENT
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Certified Surgical Technologist - Surgery 002 - Full-Time, Day - SVM-St Vincent's Southside - Jacksonville, FL
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Experience in Several Specialties Highly Preferred - General, GYN, Neuro, Robotics, ENT
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)