Job ID: 361483
Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Immediate Care
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
APRN-Nurse Practitioner - KOK Med One - Full-Time,Rotating - Kokomo,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent (Kokomo) – Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Immediate Care
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Med One Clinic in Kokomo, Indiana. This candidate will be working full-time, treating immediate care and occupational medicine patients of all ages.
Our clinic is open 7 days a week; M-F 8am-8pm and 8am-5pm on weekends. We are looking for a full-time provider that can commit to a rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts, an every other weekend commitment, and no call. This is a great opportunity to join a busy practice with an excellent community reputation. Immediate care experienced is preferred.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the National Certification Corporation (NCC) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- At least 1 year of experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)