Job ID: 361401
Registered Nurse - Women and Children
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
(RN)-Registered Nurse - Women and Children Svcs
Full-Time - 36 hours per week, Nights (7p-7a)
St Elizabeth Hospital - Appleton,WI
Hours: 12 hour night shift, every 3rd weekend, holiday requirement
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required
- Experience in Labor and Delivery preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity