Job ID: 360752
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Clinic
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Clinic - FRA Primary Care - Full-Time, Day - Frankfort-2485 E. Wabash Stree - Frankfort, IN
Hours: Monday, Tuesday Wednesay, Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm, Thursday Off
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse,
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within scope of license in a call center environment.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and assures the well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Interest in working in a call center environment preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)