Job ID: 359663
Physical Therapist | PRN | Inpatient Rehab & Acute Care Rehab | St. Joseph Hospital (Elgin, IL)
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
PRN - Registry
Position will cross-train in both units (Inpatient Rehab & Acute Care Unit)
AMITA Health: Presence St. Joseph Hospital (Elgin, IL)
PRN Requirements: 2 weekend days per 4 week rotation
Great PRN position for weekends!
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toEvaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Current Illinois License to practice as an Physical Therapist
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience strongly preferred. New grads will not be considered for PRN positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.