Job ID: 358400
Lead - Sleep Lab
Vestal, New York
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Lead - Sleep Lab - Sleep Lab - Full-Time - Days - Monday through Friday, occasional need for clinical rotation - Sleep Lab - Vestal, NY
More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
Why Join Ascension?
We'd like to invite you on a journey…to a place where healthcare becomes healthier. Here at Lourdes, we're blessed with a rare combination. We offer some of the latest technology medical science offers. And the kind of compassion every patient needs.
Lourdes continues our 90+ year legacy of serving individuals in our community as part of Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S and world’s largest Catholic health system. Ascension Lourdes connects your healthcare through 2,250 doctors, nurses and associates who provide compassionate, personalized care for all. Two mobile mammography vans, a dental van and a medical services van deliver health services out into the region, making health care more easily accessible to surrounding communities.
Come join our team.
What You Will Do
As a Sleep Lab lead with Lourdes Hospital, you will have the opportunity to lead assigned staff in performing diagnostic sleep studies and polysomnographic activities.
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Performs sleep studies and polysomnographic testing and serves as a technical or functional resource.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Recommend use of specific equipment to enhance delivery of services.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- Progressive in job function showing leadership and guidance in the sleep lab.
- RPSGT Credential mandatory
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.