Job ID: 357210
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room Observation - FT Days
Panama City, Florida
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
The Emergency Room’s 6-Bed Observation unit has new RN opportunities for experienced nurses who are collaborative and team oriented.
What You Will Do:
- Implements and monitors patients in a 23-hour observation status. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Why Join the Sacred Heart Family?
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing or Compact RN license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- One-year acute care RN experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)