Job ID: 356665
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Dentist - Community Health Centers of Arkansas - Part-Time or Full-Time - Daughters of Charity Services - Gould, AR
Why Join Ascension?
The Daughters of Charity Services of Arkansas (DCSARK) is a member of Ascension Health, the largest Catholic not-for-profit health care system in the country. DCSARK was established in 1990 as a federally designated Rural Health Center, including two Clinic sites. The Clinics were established In response to an extensive community needs assessment that revealed a diverse population in dire need of access to healthcare services. Over the past 27 years, there has been significant growth and expansion of services to meet this need. After the establishment of St. Elizabeth's Health Center in Gould, AR, in 1990, a second RHC, De Paul Health Center, was opened in Dumas, AR, 10 miles from Gould.
What You Will Do
- Examines patients to assess abnormalities of tooth development, tooth position, and other dental-facial structures.
- Studies patient's diagnostic records, including medical and dental history, plaster models of the teeth, photos of patient's face and teeth, and x-rays, to develop a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Performs general dental procedures which may include root canals, fillings, extractions, and assessments. Instructs dental assistants in dental procedures and techniques.
- Coordinates dental services with other dental and medical services.
What You Will Need
- Dentist licensure obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.