Job ID: 355814
Administrative Assistant - Mobile Health Outreach
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Free primary healthcare is provided to low income, uninsured adults and children in Northeast Florida. Services include primary care, management of chronic disease, medication assistance, laboratory testing, school & sports physicals and vaccinations. In addition, general dental care is available for low income, uninsured adults.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Schedules and supports preparation for meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- May compile and enter information from a variety of sources into computer database(s), verify data, identify issues and research or correct as appropriate.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Medical Administrative experience
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)