Job ID: 355824
Physicians Referrals Representative
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
- Facilitates relationships with referring physicians. Identifies any issues regarding referring physicians' access to the organization's facilities and works to promote resolution.
- Promotes the organization's medical specialists and/or services to referring physicians within the applicable service area for enhanced relationship development.
- Educates referring physicians regarding new and existing organizational initiatives.
- Facilitates continuing medical education opportunities for referring physicians.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years of Physician Office Referrals
- Obtaining Medical Authorizations
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)