Job ID: 354377
Business Development Representative
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Business Development Representative - Agilify Enterprise Sales
REMOTE work locations availbable!
Do you have Technical, Software and/or Complex Sales experience? We are looking for strategic sales talent for a Business Development Representative role within the Intelligent Automation space. Agilify, based in Indianapolis, partners with businesses to unleash their human potential by mastering intelligent process automation. Agilify is an enterprise for Ascension. Come join the future!
Why Join Ascension?
Agilify, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a provider of business process automation solutions and services. Agilify partners with businesses to unleash their human potential by mastering intelligent process automation. With years of experience in the automation space, our team of practitioners, trainers and developers partner with our customers throughout their automation journey to deliver the necessary training, technology, or advisory services to take our partners to the next level. Agilify believes that Intelligent Process Automation is more about the human than the bot. It's that focus, along with our custom solutions and unmatched experience that sets us apart from the competition.
Agilify is a new enterprise for Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, espeically to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
The Business Development Representative solicits sales of software, academic services, and advisory services directly with target customers engaging with C Level executives across various vertical through consultative sales approach regarding the application of Intelligent Process Automation tools to large companies. This role will focus on generating, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. Additionally, and with the assistance of sales support, this sales professional will drive the development of proposals/ statements of work and other required legal documents.
- Solicits new accounts and renewals for products through sales channels in a specific region.
- Coordinates with key staff members to support the sales process.
- Reviews quotes on sales proposals and renewals to ensure accuracy.
- Presents information on products to various audiences to foster sales.
- Direct sales of Agilify products and services to named accounts. (Training, Consulting projects, Software Resale)
- Coordinates with appropriate technical staff and administrative staff to create sales process documents and ensure technical, pricing, and contractual terms accuracy.
- Coordinate negotiation of contract jointly with senior management and legal.
- Once a contract has been signed, ensure an efficient transition to Agilify delivery team.
- Works with cross-functional resources to support customer workshops, vendor shows, symposiums, etc. to promote Agilify's Automation Services and develop opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas.
Complexity of Work:
Requires understanding and delivery through complex sales processes, excellent communications skills (writing, presenting, speaking, facilitating complex meetings), team work skills, excellent judgment, self-motivation, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a technical software/solution environment. Overall, you will craft and deliver on our business process management strategy to include extensive planning in the areas of business development, account development, penetration, and support.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct sales experience
- Preferred 5 years of Technical Experience (software solutions delivery)
- Working knowledge of Robotics Process Automation and/or Intelligent Process Automation
Equal Employment Opportunity
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)