Job ID: 352714
Patient Monitor Technician (PT Nights)
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Patient Monitor - Central Telemetry Monitor 001 - Part-Time,Night - Presence St Francis Hosp - Evanston,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides observation and surveillance of assigned patients.
- Monitors patients by use of video monitors.
- Communicates and/or instructs patients by use of 2-way audio device.
- Notifies clinical staff of any changes in patient condition and/or safety risk level.
- Completes documentation of observations of patient activities, patient behaviors and other safety & comfort related issues.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- High school diploma or GED required
- EKG Certification
- Cardiac Monitoring Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.