Job ID: 351246
Medical Technologist - Bartlesville
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
As a Medical Technologist, you will perform routine diagnostic/analytic testing of laboratory specimens, and interpret, document and report test results in compliance with department procedures and applicable regulations.
- 40 hours weekly, Full Time Day 6am-2:30pm with every third weekend and rotating holidays
- Implements, validates, and reports laboratory test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Conducts quality control and quality assurance testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- Assists with data collection or special projects as assigned.
- Assists in documentation and submission of all required laboratory, departmental and staff statistics/reports.
- One or more of the following:
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical technology or Medical Lab Science.
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years’ experience performing Blood Bank (Type and screen, crossmatch, antibody ID), Coagulation, Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Microbiology (set up and gram stain only), Waived kit testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.