Job ID: 349007
Technical Project Manager
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Technical Project Manager - Agilify Professional Services
Agilify has years of experience in the automation technology space and is Blue Prism's Training Partner of the year for the 3rd year in a row. We partner with clients throughout their automation journey and focus on human performance, with unmatched experience, unparalleled compassion, and unprecedented success.
We are looking to expand our team of experts who are ready to create custom solutions for companies ready to trailblaze in the tech industry.
If you are a TRAILBLAZER.... come join our TEAM!!!
This role requiresup to70% travel.
Why Join Ascension?
Agilify, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a provider of business process automation solutions and services. Agilify partners with businesses to unleash their human potential by mastering intelligent process automation. With years of experience in the automation space, our team of practitioners, trainers and developers partner with our customers throughout their automation journey to deliver the necessary training, technology, or advisory services to take our partners to the next level. Agilify believes that Intelligent Process Automation is more about the human than the bot. It's that focus, along with our custom solutions and unmatched experience that sets us apart from the competition.
Agilify is a new enterprise for Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, espeically to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide complete small to medium solutions for multiple business customers.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment inAgilify, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with otherAgilifyteams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned customer and drive maximum value of our products and services through scheduled adoption touchpoints
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately mapAgilifyservices and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the Delivery and Solution Engineering team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Services/Consulting or equivalent is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within our client’s organizations, including written, verbal, and presentation skills are required.
- Proven ability toleadprojects under tight deadlines and challenging constraints is required.
- Managesworking with avariety of accounts including National, Major, and Industry Verticalsrecommended.
- Ability to be successful working within a team selling environment, with a focus ondigital technologies and advisory services recommended.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- This role requiresup to70% travel.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CAPM, Project+) are recommended
- 3 years of Project Management experience preferred.
- 1 Year working with Automation preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)