Job ID: 347133
Patient Care Technician - PACU
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
St. Vincent’s Southside, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s Southside is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
Responsible For Transporting Patients
Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our Patient Care Technicians are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What you will do:
- Aid with entry and exit of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Document necessary records.
- Responsible for transporting patients throughout the hospital.
What you will need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)