Job ID: 347411
Clinical Lab Tech
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- May rotate through or observe other areas of the laboratory. Performs routine clerical duties as required by the department and maintains work area.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of unusual problems, such as unacceptable specimens, variation in specimen information, and equipment malfunction.
- High school diploma/GED required Enrolled in degreed program specific to discipline.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.