Job ID: 347409
Specimen Processing Technician
Regular / Evening
We Are Hiring
Schedule: 20 hours weekly, Part Time Evenings M-F, 8p - 130a Rotate weekends and holiday, hours and shifts will vary Training M-F 6p - 1130p for 3 months.
Location: RML Tulsa, Ok.
- Prepares specimens for testing, analysis or shipment to external laboratories. Collects blood specimens from patients following established procedures.
- Performs data entry and tracks specimens. Records daily information in required laboratory logs and performs audits.
- Maintains specimen handling and testing supplies.
- Performs proper disposal of specimens
- Phlebotomy Tech.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.