Job ID: 342591
Business Intelligence Architect
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Business Intelligence Architect - Analytics - Full-Time, Days - Ministry Service Center - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
The Ascension Ministry Service Center (MSC) provides business services for all of Ascension so that front-line associates can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. Some of the services include payroll, benefits, accounts payable and accounting. Over the years, the Ministry Service Center has matured into a central hub of teams providing innovative support to associates across Ascension. Teams at the MSC are often the go-to source for complex transformations, enterprise-wide projects, new services and other work that involves understanding the complexities of a large multi-state organization.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As a Business Intelligence Architect with Ascension Ministry Service Center, you will have the opportunity to design, build and implement complex and innovative solutions that support business intelligence and robotic automation infrastructure.
- Collaborates with end users to understand business requirements to propose, design, build and implement innovate solutions.
- Develops and implements SQL Server integration Services (SSIS) packages for data migration, extract, transform, load and automation processes.
- Models and tunes large data sets for consumption.
- Learns new technology to provide innovative solutions and guidance to the team on best practices.
- Performs advanced data mining and analytics.
- Creates and maintains required technical documentation and processes.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 years of SQL Data Architect development experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
The Ascension Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)