Job ID: 342754
Manager-Quality - Administration
Washington, District of Columbia
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Manager-Quality - Administration 001 - Full-Time, Day - Providence Hospital DC - Washington, DC
RN Manager is responsible for scheduling.
Why Join Ascension?
Based in the District of Columbia, Providence operates primary care services, geriatrics including skilled nursing care at Carroll Manor, outpatient behavioral health, care coordination for Medicaid beneficiaries through the My Health GPS program, a working retail pharmacy and access to free medications to those who need it most. Providence, which has served the District of Columbia for more than 150 years, is transforming to a new healthcare delivery model that re-envisions the delivery of care to meet the community's health needs and how to best contribute to building healthier communities.
Providence is a part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Hospital-DC, you will have the opportunity toManages quality programs, policies, practices and resources.
- Serves as organizational leader to facilitate accreditations survey activities, survey preparations, survey leadership and survey follow-up and completion to ensure organizational accreditation. Develops comprehensive approach to achieve external standards for quality, safety, and reliability including data management and outcomes reporting.
- Aggregates data, provides reports/graphs to management, and participates in audits of departments/processes for compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Leads communication, networking, and knowledge transfer of accreditation and regulatory information and data outcomes across the health system.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Quality Professional.
- Risk Management.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 5 years of experience preferred. 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity