Job ID: 342882
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
- Full Time-Day Shift
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and implements an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Selects, obtains and administers the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognizes alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, takes appropriate action and notifies the responsible physician as indicated.
- Master's or Doctorate of Nursing Anesthesia Practice or Nursing Practice required
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)