Job ID: 341246
Director of Network Analytics, Ascension Care Management
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Director of Network Analytics
Glendale, WI, Nashville, TN, or Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates a seamless healthcare experience that works with patients, providers, health system leaders, payers and other stakeholders to create customized healthcare solutions that stabilize costs, improve health outcomes and enhance the experience of both providers and individuals. ACM helps organizations and health systems resolve common healthcare challenges.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
The Network Analytics Director will perform critical modeling and analytic projects necessary to measure, manage and support the development of networks through analytics. Results will be presented to key decision makers, and there is an opportunity for this role to become a valued partner to the management of Ascension Care Management.
- Oversees the preparation of organization reports and analyses.
- Establishes organization metrics to support project goals and develops improvement plans.
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, corrective actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Oversee Network Adequacy and Performance Analytics.
- Transform data and trends to identify opportunities for quality and cost improvements within the Ascension Provider Networks.
- Support analysis of risks and opportunities within provider contracts.
- Support strategic and tactical direction of building out and improving networks.
- Partner with market leaders to develop strategies to improve network performance.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Associate Certification credentialed from the Society of Actuaries obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Society of Actuaries (FSA) is Preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 5+ years of healthcare actuarial experience is strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.