Job ID: 342565
Maintenance Assistant - PACE Home Care
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Asst-Facilities - Home Care Admin PACE - Part-Time,Day - Pace Michigan - Flint,MI
Why Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
As the PACE Clinic provides services to patients on-site at our campus and at the resident's home, there will be some travel involved in this position.
Assists with the maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Assists with performing testing, inspection, implementation and maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Performs minor repairs and replacements, including replacing light bulbs and fire extinguishers, as requested/necessary.
- Receives and distributes materials throughout the facility.
- Performs the moving of items within/between locations and from/to storage, including furniture, equipment, and files.
- Performs duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction and initiates immediate corrective action on minor deficiencies; reports major problems to maintenance supervisor for appropriate action.
- Performs general inspections of properties during repair visits and initiates work orders as necessary.
- Knows and adheres to safety codes and regulatory agency requirements.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Boiler Operator.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.