Job ID: 340786
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Bedford
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
APRN-CRNA-RN Anesthetist - BED Anesthesiology - Full-Time, Day - Bedford,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Ascension Health St. Vincent- CRNA (Southern Region)
Ascension Health St. Vincent is seeking a CRNA for their Anesthesia services in our southern region. This candidate will mainly be at Ascension St. Vincent Dunn Hospital but will float to Ascension St. Vincent Jennings Hospital and Ascension St. Vincent Salem Hospital as needed. This candidate must be skilled and confident in all aspects of OB including epidurals, C-sections, general anesthesia and IV sedation for endoscope procedures.
- Schedule: 7am-3pm M-F
- Weekday call: 3pm-7am M-F rotated; Weekend call: starts at 3pm Friday until 7am Monday rotated
- Low call volume; 4-6 calls/week
- Will mostly be doing OB Anesthesia; St. Vincent Dunn has about 300 births/yr
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Anesthetist credentialed from the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Master's or Doctorate of Nursing Anesthesia Practice or Nursing Practice required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)