Job ID: 337334
Chief Medical Officer
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Chief Medical Officer - Full-Time - Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren, MI
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 15 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 200,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, you will have the opportunity to
Provides the overall clinical vision for the organization and oversees clinical activities and quality across the organization.
- Leads and implements the clinical direction for the organization.
- Oversees the monitoring, measurement and quality improvement of clinical care.
- Collaborates, develops, and leads the implementation of operational plans.
- Develops and implements strategic goals related to the quality improvement and management programs.
- Oversees residency program(s) and maintains a competitive stance in recruiting graduates of the program.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO with Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Michigan Board of Medicine obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 10 years of experience required.
- 15 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.