Job ID: 315795
Registered Nurse (RN) - ED Brownsburg - St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital -PT Nights
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
RN-Registered Nurse - ED Brownsburg - Part-Time, Night - Brownsburg-597 Pitt Road - Brownsburg,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with the St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital, you will be part of a close healthcare team that focuses on patient care, teamwork and strong communication. You will be part of a team caring for patients through their emergencies by easing fears, building confidence and establishing trust. You will be working in a new state of the art neighborhood hospital focused on serving the patients in the community.
- Work closely with all disciplines in the hospital.
- Triage patients.
- Coordinate transfer of patients to other facilities as needed.
- Communication and coordination with EMS teams.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Why Join the St Vincent Family?
Being a nurse with a St. Vincent Neighborhood Hospital is much more than a job. You will be part of a team of people that truly want to follow a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope.
Our Neighborhood hospitals typically see 12-30 patients within 24 hours which means you actually get to know your patients. There is rarely a wait for our patients to see a doctor.
- Culture of teamwork: Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing support: Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
- Advancement: Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
- Healthcare leader: Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 2 years of Emergency Room experience strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)