Job ID: 314437
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Kokomo
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
APRN-Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Full-Time,Day - Kokomo, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo - Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatry
Ascension St. Vincent is currently seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner for our behavioral services facility in Kokomo, Indiana. This candidate will be seeing both adults and children and must be Psychiatry Certified.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner specializing in Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the ANCC or AANP obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- Certified or eligible to be certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health NP
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)