Job ID: 238962
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Title: Clinic Physician NPHO
City, State: Austin,TX
Location: Seton Administrative Offices
Department: Medicine Svcs Admin
Additional Job Details: PRN, Rotating, 0 hours,Weekly
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a partnership where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and physician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Appropriately utilizes tool and technology available.
- Utilizes clinic resources efficiently and wisely.
- Participates in Seton or community endeavors.
- Maintains a high level of current knowledge in specialty. Acts as a resource for other in the clinic or Seton.
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Texas Medical Board .
- One or more of the following:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Physician MD/DO.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Must meet minimum qualifications as defined by contract and Seton Medical Staff Credentialing
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.